“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
You need to read this book if you:
- Feel like you’re a square peg trying to fit in a round hole, or your job isn’t a good fit (P.27-30)
- Wonder why bad things happen to good people (P. 164)
- Struggle living up to others’ expectations (P. 59-61)
- Believe things don’t seem to work out in your life (P. 191)
- Aren’t excited about the relationship you have with the Lord (P. 71-76)
- Are stuck & unable to move forward in certain areas of your life (P. 160-164)
If you feel any of these things, it could be that you’re missing out on your God ordained destiny.
And it might not even be your fault!
So many books, programs or messages are only produced in order to make money. They are designed to capitalize on a trend and get you excited – leaving you unfulfilled and stuck in the same place.
But this book has been written to walk you THROUGH the process of your Godly destiny.
Over the obstacles, around the pitfalls, out of the valley and into what God has called you to.
Destiny isn’t generic.
It’s specifically unique and tailored to suit you and only you.
This book builds on a solid foundation of scripture using the Word of God.
It’s not based on some trendy thoughts that sound good in the moment, but have no substance.
Here’s the thing: You aren’t a mistake or some random occurrence.
God knew you before He laid the foundations of the world and He has a specific plan of destiny for you.
This book was written to help you find your path and walk it with God, as He unveils the masterful specifics & intricate details of your destiny along the way.